UpApplications built the WTMP PRO app as a Freemium app. This service is provided by UpApplications at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our service.
- WTMP PRO asks users to log in with their Gmail account and grant WTMP PRO access to ‘sending emails’. WTMP PRO does this to avoid sending sensitive data (photos and location) over less reliable 3rd party servers.
- WTMP PRO only uses this access to send Alert Emails, i.e. emails with a photo taken using the front-facing camera and device location.
- Photos, Location as well as Alert Emails are only triggered when WTMP PRO has been activated by the user and receives a message from the Android system that a wrong password has been entered.
- Alert Emails are sent to the user’s own email address (the same the sent the Alert Email) unless the option “Send email to…” in WTMP PRO settings menu has been changed by the user.
- We do not store nor have access user’s email addresses.
- We do not store nor have access to the photos taken by WTMP PRO on users’ devices.
- We do not store nor have access to locations fetched by WTMP PRO on users’ devices.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using UpApplications’s service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that UpApplications request will be retained on your device and is not collected by UpApplications in any way.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
UpApplications wants to inform you that whenever you use its service, in the case of an error in the app, it might collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing UpApplications’s service, the time and date of your use of the service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this service.
UpApplications may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate its service;
- To provide the service on its behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how its service is used.
UpApplications wants to inform users of this service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on UpApplications’s behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
UpApplications values your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus UpApplications is striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and UpApplications cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These services do not address anyone under the age of 13. UpApplications does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case UpApplications discovers that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact UpApplications so that we will be able to do necessary actions.